Features & Benefits
Nothing dries better than The Absorber, with its unique material and enhanced capillary action. Ordinary terrycloth and microfiber towels can’t compare to The Absorber’s powerful drying action. Its versatility makes it the perfect multipurpose towel for all of the big, wet jobs you have around your house and garage. When you need a highly absorbent towel that offers a host of other benefits, look no further than The Absorber.
Made of a unique PVA (Poly Vinyl Alcohol) material, the uniform, sponge-like pore structure of The Absorber gives it superior absorbency compared to other materials, making it the best choice for super-absorbent towels on the market. Water is pulled away from the surface of whatever you’re drying more effectively than traditional towels or a chamois. Not only does The Absorber work better at drying large quantities of moisture than even the most absorbent towels, but it’s also easier and safer to use on all kinds of finishes than other types of towels.
The Absorber is:
- Super-absorbent: Working faster than other towels to dry moisture, using The Absorber means you’ll spend less time working and more time doing what you want.
- Soft: Not only is The Absorber’s PVA material easy on your car, boat or anything else, but it’s soft on your hands, too.
- Scratch-proof: The softness of The Absorber means it’s safe to use on all types of finishes, helping to keep your vehicles looking new.
- Mold- and mildew-resistant: The unique material of The Absorber resists mold and mildew — with proper care, it can last for years.
- Machine-washable: Just pop The Absorber in the washing machine and wring it out, it will be ready for use in no time.
- Easily stored: The Absorber comes with a storage tube, making it easy to keep it ready for whenever you need it.
- Available in multiple colors: With many colors from which to choose, you can have a different color of The Absorber for every kind of job around your house.
- Before using The Absorber for the first time, rinse it with warm water or throw it in the washing machine with other towels of similar colors. Don’t put The Absorber in the dryer.
- After each use, wring The Absorber out well and put it back in its storage tube.
- Air-drying your Absorber will cause it to become stiff. If you rehydrate it in warm water, however, it will return to its old self again.
- Routine washing is highly recommended. You should use warm water and a mild liquid detergent. Putting The Absorber in its storage tube when soiled repeatedly won’t harm it, but it may acquire an unpleasant odor.
- When drying larger surfaces using The Absorber, it may work best to lay it flat and drag it across the surface. The superior capillary action of The Absorber means you won’t have to apply much pressure to absorb the most water.